The Apple iPhone 6 smartphone runs on iOS v8 operating system. The phone is powered by Dual core, 1.4 GHz, Cyclone processor. It runs on the Apple A8 APL1011 Chipset. It has 1 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage.
- Apple iPhone 7 has 4.7-inch display and 750 x 1334 pixels resolution
- 8MP Real Camera & 2MP Front Camera
- Runs on iOS 8
- 16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB inbuilt storage
- Li-Ion 1810 mAh, non-removable Battery
- Color options: Silver, Space Grey, Gold
- You can buy the Apple iPhone 6 in different storage capacity options at a starting price of Ksh 18,000 in Kenya.
IPHONE 6 SPECIFICATIONS
Apple iPhone 6 16GB smartphone has a IPS LCD display. It measures 138.1 mm x 67 mm x 6.9 mm and weighs 129 grams.
The screen has a resolution of 750 x 1334 pixels and 326 ppi pixel density. It has an aspect ratio of 16:9 and screen-to-body ratio of 65.66 %. On camera front, the buyers get a 1.2 MP Primary Camera(31 mm focal length) and on the rear, there's an 8 MP camera with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Digital image stabilization, Face detection, Simultaneous HD video and image recording, Touch to focus. It is backed by a 1810 mAh battery. Connectivity features in the smartphone include WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Volte, NFC and more.
iPhone iPad MacBook Apple Watch Apple Accessories Apple iPhone iPhone Battery iPhone Screen Replacement