Samsung launched its Made in India ‘Galaxy M’ series earlier this month. The Samsung Galaxy M30 is third smartphone under the series. Key features of the handset are 5000mAh battery with USB Type-C fast charging, FHD+ Super AMOLED display and 16MP selfie camera.
- Samsung Galaxy M30 has 6.4-inch display and 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution
- 13MP + 5MP + 5MP Real Camera & 16MP Front Camera
- Runs on Android 8.1 Oreo
- 32GB/64GB/128GB inbuilt storage
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable Battery
- Color options: Gradation Black, Gradation Blue
- You can buy the Samsung Galaxy M30 in different storage capacity options at a starting price of Ksh 22,000 in Kenya.
SAMSUNG M30 SPECIFICATIONS
On the specifications front, the smartphone comes equipped with 6.4-inch Super AMOLED FHD+ Infinity U display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and more than 90% screen-to-body ratio. Samsung says that the phone delivers sharper contrast and exceptional dynamic color for an immersive viewing experience.
The handset boasts of triple lens camera at the back, comprising of 13MP main lens with an aperture of f/1.9. One will also get a 5MP ultra-wide lens having 123-degree field of view and a 5MP lens with f/2.2 aperture. For selfies, the device offers a 16MP camera at the front.
Samsung Galaxy M30 is backed by 5000mAh battery with an in-box 15W Type-C fast charger for 3X faster charging capability. The smartphone is powered by 1.8 GHz Exynos 7904 processor with 6GB LPDDR4x RAM. the company claims that the processor enhances the multitasking experience.