The Samsung Galaxy M31s features a quad-camera setup on the rear that includes a 64 MP primary camera supporting Samsung's single-take feature that would let the users capture multiple photos and videos with just one take besides, it will have a 12 MP camera, a 5 MP camera, and another 5 MP sensor. While the front camera is of 32 MP that would help your capture some awesome selfies.
- Samsung Galaxy M31 has 6.4-inch display and 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution
- 64MP + 12MP + 5MP Real Camera & 32MP Front Camera
- Runs on Android 10
- 128GB inbuilt storage
- Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable Battery
- Color options: Mirage Black, Mirage Blue
- You can buy the Samsung Galaxy M31s in different storage capacity options at a starting price of Ksh 24,000 in Kenya.
SAMSUNG M31s SPECIFICATIONS
The Samsung Galaxy M31s is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone in which you can insert Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. houses a 6000 mAh non-removable battery with support for 25W fast charging. In addition to this, the phone features a 6.5-inch full-HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display. Moreover, the phone runs Android 10 OS with Samsung’s OneUI skin on top.
Apart from this, the phone might not come with a rear fingerprint scanner, which means there could be an in-display scanner. Samsung Galaxy is equipped with an octa-core Samsung Exynos 9611 processor. Its storage options would be 64GB and 128GB storage. And, the phone will also have expandable storage support.